There is no perfect vision of the future.
What is required is institutional flexibility and strength (agility and muscle) to adjust and ensure delivery of results in the increasingly dynamic marketplace.
Optimus Partners considers Focused Delivery on two fronts- to both achieve targeted performance quickly while concurrently developing organizational agility and muscle across a broad spectrum of capabilities, from understanding business direction to effective core business processes.
Accelerate Performance + Increase Agility To Deliver on Two Fronts
- Accelerate Today’s Performance (results)
Amplify performance through network-based teams to provide more direct communication of direction and intent, while increasing visibility to work-in-process
- Embed Tomorrow’s Capabilities (organizational muscle)
Improve organizational understanding of “how to” by utilizing dynamic social networks in your enterprise
The Key Enabler- Lock-in Change + Learning Through Engagement
Increase employee engagement through:
- Community management
- Adoption processes
- Right engagement tools
- Experiential, community supported learning
Based on proven improvement and change management models, our approach is familiar to leaders and practitioners alike; tools and methodologies currently in use by an organization are leveraged and augmented, with new models added only where there are critical gaps.
- Observe and Analyze to Understand
- Based on Insight, Prioritize and Align Direction
- Collaboratively Design + Plan
- Implement for Results Through Relentless Integration
We work with you to apply our Deliver-on-Two-Fronts Approach to relevant elements of your value-chain considering where you are in your life-cycle to focus on what is most important.
- The Work: Process, Roles, Resources, Policies
- The Reason: Strategy, Gaps, Priorities
- The Change: Organizationally and Individually “how we do things around here”
We bring focus, to help drive leadership (e.g., strategy, strategic alignment, financial business case), management (e.g., operations improvement, operations measurement [KPIs/OKRs], and/or staff (e.g., individual roles, skills, behavior) relentlessly integrated to improve your business.
Over the last 30 years we have worked in most functions in a number of industries including…
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Commodity Construction Materials